Dear contributors and participants, the IPTA conference program is now available and can be viewed or downloaded via the following link:
All accepted papers will be presented in an oral session: 20 min for each paper (15 min presentation and 5 min questions).
Final program will be available Soon ...
Notification is done for all registred authors.
Notification will be done by July 4th, Sorry for the delay
Submission extended to June 6, 2023
The 12th International Conference on Image Processing Theory, Tools and Applications IPTA 2023 aims at gathering international researchers, innovators, educators, and practitioners in image processing for attending extensive educational high level materials, sharing their achievements, exchanging their experiences and discussing future orientations. The conference aims to provide an excellent forum to meet and discuss various important issues on image processing and applications. Topics include but are not limited to:
- Image formation, scanning, display and printing
- Image and video processing, coding and compression
- Pattern recognition and computer vision
- Perceptual analysis of images and video
- Image forensics and security
- Machine Learning methods for image and video analysis
- Virtual and augmented reality
- Artificial Intelligence for weather and climate modelling
PROPOSED SPECIAL SESSIONS:
Special Session 1: Signal, Image processing and Machine Learning for Neuroscience
Special Session 2: Data Processing and Machine Learning in Environmental Science
Special Session 4: Multimedia security for social networks
|Regular paper Submission
||May 31, 2023 Extended to June 6, 2023
|Regular Special session Submission||May 31, 2023 Extended to June 6, 2023
|Notification of acceptance||June 30, 2023 July 4, 2023
|Camera ready Submission and final registration
||July 15, 2023|
Authors are invited to submit a maximum of 6 pages including figures and references. Submission should be done via:
Accepted and Extended papers describing original contributions will be selected for the international journals.
All accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore and will be submitted for indexing by EI.
A selection of the best papers from the conference will be invited to submit an extended version to special issues of journals, including:
- Signal Processing: Image Communication, SP-IC, Elsevier
- Innovation and Research in BioMedical engineering, IRBM, Elsevier
- International Journal of Signal and Imaging Systems Engineering, IJSISE, Inderscience
Exhibits by sponsors are also possible and will help to inform researchers, especially PhD students and postdocs, about your relevant tools and applications.