Location of IPTA 2022: 19.04. - 22.04.2022, Salzburg, Austria
The eleventh International Conference on Image Processing Theory, Tools and Applications IPTA 2022 aims at gathering international researchers, innovators, educators, and practitioners in image processing for attending extensive educational high level materials, sharing their achievements, exchanging their experiences and discussing future orientations. The conference aims to provide an excellent forum to meet and discuss various important issues on image processing and applications. Topics include but are not limited to:
- Image formation, scanning, display and printing
- Image and video processing, coding and compression
- Pattern recognition and computer vision
- Perceptual analysis of images and video
- Image forensics and security
- Machine Learning methods for image and video analysis
- Virtual and augmented reality
- Artificial Intelligence for weather and climate modelling
Proposed Special Sessions:
- Special Session 1: Processing and Protection of Encrypted Multimedia Data
- Special Session 2: Biological & Medical Image Analysis
- Special Session 3: Visual Computing in Digital Humanities
- Special Session 4: Computational Understanding of thin Structures
- Special Session 5: Structural Health Monitoring Using Computer Vision and Deep Learning Techniques
- Special Session 6: Explainable AI for Medical Imaging
- Special Session 7: Network Science in Computer Vision
The IPTA'22 is organised in parallel with the 10th International Workshop on Biometrics and Forensics (IWBF 2022) at the same location during the same time to provide the possibility to exploit synergies betweeen the two events (see the IWBF 2022).
Full paper submission deadline: 31.01.2022
Authors are invited to submit a maximum of 6 pages including figures and references. Submission details can be found on the Submission page.
Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore and will be submitted for indexing by EI.
Special Issue of Journals
A selection of the best (and topically connected) papers from the conference will be invited to submit an extended version to special issues of journals.
- Journal of Imaging
- EURASIP Journal on Image and Video Processing
We welcome general support of the IPTA'22 to assist in our goal of promoting research and innovation in data processing, machine learning and its applications.
Acknowledgements of the sponsors, such as the company and the institution's name, product, and logo, will appear in the main page of IPTA'22 and in all public documents including the proceedings and IEEE Xplore.